Albury Parish Council holds a monthly Council meeting on the first Monday of each month at:
The Memorial Library
Albury Village Hall
- There is no meeting in August and the monthly meeting will be moved to the second Monday if the first is a bank holiday.
- Our meetings have a Public Session (20 minutes max) that allows parishioners to ask questions and bring items of information on local issues to the Council’s attention.
- Meetings also include SCC & GBC Councillors’ reports which gives parishioners an opportunity to raise issues with them.
- The Council’s committees deal with areas such as Planning, Highways and Byways, Community Development, Local Planning, and the Village Hall. See the Committees Page for more details.
- Agendas are available on here and are posted on all parish notice boards.
- Minutes of past meetings are also available here.